- Be able to identify the transactions boundaries for each application use case
- Understand the application of JPA and native SQL and how to properly design their interaction
- Understand the context of specific code execution – application server managed thread or Java SE thread and all possible consequences
- Know the thread model of the application server (WAS8, WLP)
- Know how to configure application server resources (JMS, database sources, connection factories)
- English Intermediate +
It is not an issue if you lack some skills from the above lists. You should demonstrate your ability to catch up on what you lack during the probation.